If you have been facing issues with oil circulation in your car’s engine recently, you’ve probably been thinking about rebuilding the engine. Over time, the by-products of combustion and dirt accumulate in the engine, so rebuilding is a great way to get rid of them. However, it takes a tremendous amount of time and may be very costly.
Best Engine Flush of 2019
|Liqui Moly Pro-Line|
Fortunately, an engine flush may be the answer to your problems. At a fraction of the price of rebuilding an engine, flushes can effectively remove sludge and restore oil circulation. It should be noted, though, that an engine flush may be unable to deal with tough engine pollution, leaving you no choice other than to rebuild the engine.
1. Liqui Moly 2037 Pro-Line Engine FlushLiqui Moly Pro-Line Engine Flush might be the right pick for you. Aside from that plus, this engine flush is formulated to work with both gasoline and diesel engines.
This engine flush is neutral to seals and other relatively delicate aspects of the engine. However, you need to perform an engine flush properly within the time specified by the manufacturer.
The Pro-Line Engine Flush is designed to clean the engine quickly; it takes about 10 minutes. The Pro-Line Engine Flush can be completer fairly quickly, but not as fast as some of the other engine flushes we examined on our review.
After you are done flushing the engine, you just need to change the filter and add new oil. Liqui Moly claims that their engine flush works with any kind of commercially available engine oil, so you shouldn’t have any problems with compatibility.
- Doesn’t affect other parts of the engine
- Fully compatible with any engine oil
- Compatible with catalytic converters
- Not as quick as the other flushes
2. Throttle Muscle TM7326 – Best Engine Flush for Large EnginesThrottle Muscle TM7326 is a more sophisticated engine flush since it can be used in engines after a prolonged no-drain interval. Aside from that, this engine flush is formulated to be used with engines that have an unknown service history, which could be useful if you own or are planning to buy a used car.
Throttle Muscle Engine Flush comes in a large 128 oz. canister, which allows you to use it for multiple engine flushes. However, such a large amount could also be very useful in extra-large engines.
Throttle Muscle is a bit pricey, although you do get 128 oz. of the flush. In case you can’t afford to spend about 30 bucks on an engine flush, you could go for the smaller 16 oz. flush or choose one of the other engine remedies we examined.
When it comes to cleaning time, Throttle Muscle Engine Flush takes under 5 minutes to completely flush the engine, cleaning sludge and harmful engine deposits from the engine and crankcase.
- Can be used even if the interval between draining is long
- Comes in a large canister
- Takes 5 minutes to flush the engine
3. Lubegard 95030 Engine FlushLubegard Engine Flush could be a perfect choice for you. This engine flush is available in a 15 oz. size, which should be enough for most engines.
Lubegard Engine Flush is comprised of premium-quality detergents and dispersants that should effectively remove accumulated sludge, varnish, and other by-products of combustion. This engine flush doesn’t contain harmful solvents, so it should not affect non-metallic components of the engine, such as the seals and gaskets.
This engine flush is pretty similar to Liqui Moly Pro-Line Engine Flush, but there are some differences. The most notable one is that Lubegard’s solution is formulated to flush the engine in a matter of 5 to 10 minutes. In case you need to save as much time as possible, Lubegard Engine Flush might be a slightly better choice.
- Safely removes by-products of combustion
- Takes 5 – 10 minutes to flush the engine
- A bit pricey
4. Motor Medic Motor Flush – Best Engine Flush for Turbo Equipped CarsMotor Medic MF3 Motor Flush. It has been specifically designed for gas, diesel, turbo, as well as naturally aspirated engines.
To be fair, you could probably use the other engine flushes we reviewed for turbo engines. However, remember that they weren’t designed specifically for turbocharged engines, meaning that you could run into issues with your engine. To be safe, you might want to just go with this engine flush.
One bottle of Motor Medic MF3 Motor Flush contains 32 ounces of liquid. You would typically use 16 ounces per flush, so you this brand should last for two procedures. Alternatively, you could use the whole bottle for a great flush. Given that the Niteo costs as much as a 16 oz. engine flush, you get a good amount for the money.
Motor Medic Engine Flush is formulated to clean the engine in about 5 minutes. Within that time, it removes varnishes, accumulated gum, and sludge from the internal engine components. In addition to that, it releases sticky piston rings and valves for better oil circulation.
- Contains 32 ounces of flush
- Works with both turbo and non-turbo engines
- Takes only 5 minutes to flush the engine